After School Clubs
At Reignhead Primary we have lots of After School Clubs for your child to attend! Here you can find out more information about these clubs!
- If you wish your child to attend any of the above sessions please complete the attached form and return it to the office. Some clubs are oversubscribed so please book early. Places will be allocated on a first come basis and no places are reserved!
- All clubs must be booked -even if your child already attends the sessions, they do not automatically have a place next term.
- Payment for all clubs MUST be made on or before Wednesday 5th September if payment is not received your child will not be able to attend the club and you will be required to collect your child at the end of the school day.
- The fees for clubs are paid on a half termly basis and we are not able to offer any refunds. Please speak to the provider if you have any problems.
- If your child receives Pupil Premium support please see Mrs Matthews for payment.
- All Lower Primary children must be collected from after school groups. If your child is in Upper Primary we strongly advise that during the winter months they are collected from
school if you do want your child to walk home please give consent on the attached form.
- If your child is in school but they will not be attending a booked club please let the office
know on that day so that providers are aware of absences.
- CHILDREN MUST BE COLLECTED ON TIME. Most of our providers have to go to other groups after our sessions and they are not able to wait with the children